Provide TSC Warehouse support to include customer service actions associated with issue, receipt, loan, accountability, and governmental performance actions associated with transfer, turn-in, packaging, shipment, repair, serviceability checks, preventative maintenance, document preparation, historical record keeping of all standard and non-standard Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS) equipment and Graphics Training Aids (GTAs). Additionally, driving a Government provided vehicle, operating Government provided forklifts, motorized floor sweepers; operating hand-held, push/walk behind, or motorized grounds equipment, and physical lifting up to 75 pounds associated with TSC operation will be required. In addition, the employee will provide grounds maintenance, and compressed gas and storage operations.
Job Requirements – Must meet each of the items below to be considered:
- Must be qualified and licensed operator for lifting devices to include a 2000-pound forklift to pick up, move, stack, and load MILES/TADSS equipment.
- Personnel must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend the English language.
- Must pass a background check
- Must possess an active secret clearance on day 1 of employment and throughout the TO.
Start Date: 13 October 2021
- Perform Warehouse Operations
- Perform Shipping and Storage Operations
- Perform Loaning Operations
- Perform Loan Records
- Perform Maintenance and Repair Operations
- Perform Compressed Gas Refill and Storage Operations
- Perform Grounds Maintenance
Totalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.