SUMMARY: Self-starter with the knowledge to adjust and succeed without supervision. Tireless and detail focused on operational tasks and leadership to move projects toward completion as quickly as possible, even during high stress environments with relentless pursuit. As a Marine veteran, willing to work in a team environment and building a positive culture, teach and instruct to increase efficiency without sacrificing team ethos. Strive to complete tasks and overcome barriers.
· Secret Security Clearance (pending ts/sci)
· Team Oriented
May 2019 – Current: United States Army National Guard (Intelligence Analyst: MOS 35F)
Intelligence Analyst Sergeant
· Prepare all-source intelligence products to support the company commander
· Assess the significance and reliability of incoming information with current intelligence
· Establish and maintain systematic, cross-reference intelligence records and files
May 2018-June 2019- 9Yards fitness
· Able to follow the sales process and convert prospects during the assessment process, during bootcamp orientation, after classes, and after other program offerings in accordance with the systems set up by the management team.
· Willing to implement internal marketing systems as given by management
responsible for knowing and implementing the standard protocol as set forth by the Training Manager
· The ability to provide customer service duties including answering/returning phone calls, responding to emails, and greeting clients and visitors
· Able to perform management tasks including scheduling, confirmation, attendance tracking, billing, managing client management software, and organizing clients’ training binders/files
May 2015 – May 2019 United States Marine Corps Sergeant
Assistant Operations Chief/Platoon Sergeant
· Provide Medium Weapons and Tank support in Combat Operations. Antitank Missile Gunner is responsible for the tactical employment of the TOW2 Weapon System, Javelin Weapons System, Anti-Armor Operations, and Tactical Vehicle Operations.
· Served in anti-armor platoon within the Weapons Company, 2ndBattalion 2ndMarines 2/2
· Served as the Operations Chief during Multiple Intense six-week mountain warfare training operations
· Managed over 120 Combat Marines, providing all services and equipment to ensure mission success in a combat environment
· Collaborated and communicated with all departments to procure all necessary resources to ensure mission success
· Responsible for vast array of Multi-million-dollar Inventory of weapons and equipment
· Provided all logistics and Customs Rules & Regulations for International Operations and US Training Operations
· Evaluated platoon of Marines to include performance reviews, and promotion recommendations
· Present briefings to Senior Command with details of Insertion, Logistics, Health & Comfort, Casualties and Egress
September 2013 – April 2015: Petsmart, Beaufort, SC
Dog Trainer/Customer Service Representative
· Educated group classes and provided valuable insights to meet the needs of clients
· Provided personal instruction to clients to assist specific concerns
· Performed specific assessment techniques to develop a specific training plan
· Maintained records and payment information to assure customer satisfaction and repeat business
· Properly operated a fork lift to offload and organize the surplus of inventory
August 2012-April 2013: Rite-Aid, Beaufort, SC
· Work directly with Pharmacist and Insurance to accurately dispense critical and life-saving medications
· Used a proprietary pharmacy computer programs, IAW HIPAA, to access pertinent patient information, prescriber data, and insurance information.
· Maintained, organized, and inventoried the store’s supply of narcotics and medication in accordance to the laws and regulations of Federal and State Agencies.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
University of South Carolina Beaufort- B.A. Psychology GPA 3.5 (2010-2012)
Technical College of the Lowcountry- A.A.S. Criminal Justice 3.7 (2008-2010)
Technical Courses and Training
Pharmacist Technician Course
Coastal Community College- Emergency Medical Technician Basic Training
*Navy Marine Corps Achievement Medal
HMMWV- How to Drive and Operate High mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicle operator license
CBCA- Customs and Border Patrol Clearance Agent certification
Tow Gunner Efficiency Training Course- Maintain and operate TOW Missile System
Javelin Missile Operator Training- Fire and Maintain Javelin Weapon System
Safety Training- How to handle large High explosives and safely transport
Embarkation and Logistics Training for National and International combat operations, Transportation of Large Armament vehicles to include tanks, and assault vehicle, High Explosives, water and food rations.
HAZMAT training-Handle Hazardous Material
Leadership Training Course- Training on how to work and manage Combat marines and work with Senior Command personnel and group in a professional and courteous way.
Designated Marksman Course- Proficiency in the M40A5 with the abilities to provide security to embassies and military installations.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft operating system and Mac IOS
Created and supervised administrative reports to inventory over 500,000 in cold weather gear.
Documented and tracked all inventory of weapons and communication equipment
ISSA Personal trainer certificate
Psychology at University of South Carolina Beaufort
A.A.S Criminal Justice at Technical College of the Lowcountry
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org